Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Slight update on the computer issues....

The reason that my computer keeps crashing is defiantly from some bad CC. I gave up trying I find, and completely deleted all my expansion packs and the base game (don't worry, I did save my saved game and sims).

However, IF for some reason the saved games do not include Violetta and her many friends, I may have to re-make all of them.     :(     Just as a heads up. And this time, I'll be VERY careful with CC. I just have to reinstall everything. On he bright side, I might be able to take pictures now. Yay!

Anyway, I'll try to have another post out by Monday or Tuesday, but I'm not promising anything (mainly because if this does work, I will be playing it to make sure every little thing works, and creating some characters to add to the characters page)

-AL

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you're having issues with your game. I hope you get them fix soon!!!! But take as long as you need. There's no rush. :)

    ReplyDelete